Hobart Food Cutters slice, shred and chop with uniform excellence.
- Highly versatile with attachments for slicing, shredding and chopping
- Available in 14" and 18" bowl size models
- Heavy-duty motors for demanding applications
- Easy-to-clean, one-piece housing
- Removable bowl cover, knives and bowl
Slices, chops, and more.
Hobart’s highly versatile 84145 Food Cutter and larger 84186 Food Cutter feature stainless steel bowls and durable, reliable motors. Double cutlery-grade stainless steel knives reduce food products to a uniformly small particle size for salads, spreads, bread crumbs—anything your recipe calls for—while requiring few sharpenings. An attachment hub lets you use the food cutter as a meat chopper or vegetable slicer.
Use safely, clean easily.
Both models feature one-piece burnished aluminum housing, making them easy to wipe clean and eliminating cracks or crevices where bacteria can grow. Both cleaning and operation are simple, thanks to the removable bowl cover, knives and bowl—no tools required. The bowl cover is also a one-piece burnished aluminum casting that can be lifted to remove product or for cleaning. An interlock prevents the machine from being turned on unless the bowl cover is down and locked in place.
- The 84145 Food Cutter has a 14" stainless steel bowl and a 1/2-H.P. motor.
- The 84186 Food Cutter has an 18" stainless steel bowl and is powered by a 1-H.P. motor.