Hobart Peelers: an hour of potatoes in three minutes.
- Models can peel from 15 to 60 lbs. of potatoes in three minutes
- Stainless steel housing for durability
- Silicon, carbide-abrasive disk easily removed for cleaning
- Stainless steel drive shaft
- Heavy-duty hopper cover to monitor product
- Heavy-duty motors for high volume, long life
Hobart peelers free up hours of your employees' time while peeling literally loads more potatoes.
With a stainless steel drive shaft and housing, they minimize waste and increase portions per load of potatoes or almost any root vegetable. Each unit is easy to use and clean with simple switches, a removable silicon carbide-abrasive disk and Lexan liner, heavy-duty polyester plastic hopper cover, and water inlets for thorough washing.
Ease of use is part of its appeal.
All the peeler units come with a four-minute timer that can be adjusted for any increment between 30 seconds to four minutes. A simple manual switch starts the unit.
A lifetime of peeling potatoes and most root vegetables.
Although most customers use our peeler units to peel potatoes, they can, in fact, peel most root vegetables with equal ease and proficiency. With a stainless steel drive shaft, stainless steel housing and heavy-duty plastic components, the 6115, 6430 and 6460 will be working in your kitchen for a long time.