Gently saving you money.
- Available in polyethylene (SDPE) and stainless steel (SDPS) outer tub and lid
- One-piece molded base, fully sealed, stainless steel-reinforced polyethylene with built-in stainless steel motor splash guard
- 5-minute timer conveniently located on top
- Easy-load polyethylene spin basket with hand grips
- PVC extension tube for connection to floor drain or container up to 9" high without splashing
Easy to use and easy to clean, Hobart salad dryers can add up to three days to the shelf life of your greens and reduce salad dressing cost by as much as 15%.
As Americans continue to eat healthier, more local and more organic foods, fresh-tasting vegetables are an increasingly important—and revenue-producing—part of their diet. A recent survey found that 81% of Americans eat at least one salad a week, with one in five eating a salad almost every day. With capacity of up to a case (16 heads) of lettuce, the Hobart salad dryer can help you easily and quickly create and serve fresh, crisp and tasty salads for them all.
At 405 rpm, the perfect touch.
The gentle-spinning speed removes water without damaging or bruising the salad greens (fresh or bagged). All within minutes. The removal of the excess water reduces dressing costs up to 15%, as excess water typically dilutes dressings. So if you want to stop diluting your profits, take your salad vegetables for a spin with Hobart salad dryers.