- Two hardened stainless steel removable cutter blocks
- Breaker blade for speedier grinding prevents objects from riding at center of wheel
- Precision-machined Ni-Resist flywheel to cut particles to small size for easy drainage
- SST stationary shredder ring with minimum of 40 secondary grinding teeth
- Heavy-duty face-type water seal
- Heavy aluminum grind and discharge housings for reduced operating noise
- Permanently lubricated bearings in upper shaft support
Hobart food-waste disposers allow you to wash your food scraps and leftovers down the drain. It’s a simple, efficient and economical way to dispose of your food waste.
The operator merely has to push the food scraps and leftovers down the drain and flip the switch to grind the waste into tiny particles that can easily wash down the drain.
Food-waste disposers reduce the amount and weight of your total waste, saving you money on hauling, liners and labor.