Become an ENERGY STAR Partner
EPA would like to invite you to partner with ENERGY STAR and be featured on the ENERGY STAR Dealer & Distributor Locator.
How to be featured:
- Join Retail Partner
- Once you’re an ENERGY STAR Retail Partner, click here to fill out this form to be listed on the Dealer & Distributor Locator.
EPA often receives questions on how to find dealers who sell ENERGY STAR certified commercial foodservice (CFS) equipment. In response, the ENERGY STAR program developed the ENERGY STAR Dealer & Distributor Locator. This tool allows end-users to find dealers who sell ENERGY STAR commercial kitchen equipment in their area by entering in their zip code. The Dealer & Distributor Locator includes storefront(s), contact information, and websites (including multiple locations, if applicable).
To be featured on the tool, dealers/distributors need to become an ENERGY STAR retail partner. By becoming an ENERGY STAR partner, you gain access to education, training, marketing tools and resources.
Benefits for ENERGY STAR Partners:
- Receive customized trainings on selling ENERGY STAR equipment and continued support on marketing and promotions
- Eligibility to apply for the prestigious ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Award
- Add your logo to our co-brandable ENERGY STAR tools and materials
- Access to a network of over 700 utilities to explore rebate opportunities
- Listed on the ENERGY STAR Dealer & Distributor, which is publicly accessible
If you are interested in becoming an ENERGY STAR Partner, please feel free to reach out to Linnea.Hofstrom@icf.com.